International Business & Corporate Law
A profound knowledge of EU and international law is a must for planning a winning internationalisation strategy.
Marazzi&Associati can rely on a professional team in Italy and abroad who specialise in the following legal areas:
Company law: mergers, demergers and takeovers;
- Business contracts with a particular focus on agency and distribution contracts, commercial joint ventures agreements, leasing, factoring and franchise;
- Protection and enhancement of intellectual property;
- Business litigation;
- Legal advice and assistance in the field of employment law;
- Legal advice and assistance in the field of public administrative law (authorisations, visas, permits, licenses, etc.);
- Consulting for compliance with key legislation and with the marketing of products as regulated by the Food and Drug Administration, by the US Customs and Border Protection, by the Federal Trade Commission and by other federal and state agencies;
- Legal advice on trademark and patent registration and protection, protection of design and know-how.